function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Hans PeuckerHans Peucker 

Admin Beginner - Reports & Dashboards- Extend Your Reporting Strategy with the AppExchange

User-added image

I'm trying to finish this module, but run into this.
The package is installed - in my 'personal Salesforce account'. Not in my trailhead account. There was no opportunity to do so when installing.
I did what I had to do, refresh and uncheck etc., but alas. No points for my efforts.

I tried to uninstall the package, and tried to install it in 'my trailhead playground', but it won't uninstall.

Does anybody have a hint for solving my problem?
Brenda HudlowBrenda Hudlow
I am having the same problem too!  Can anyone help with this issue?
Jose Luis Blazquez San JuanJose Luis Blazquez San Juan
I think that might be my issue too. Even I have installed it from the AppExchange, it is not listed in the installed packages. How can I fix this?
Ryan WayRyan Way
This was tricky for me too, because I have been just logging in with google the last couple weeks, so I thought it would be my email address... but the username can be found where you've been doing the practice activities. Go to your profile and then your username (or atleast mine) will look like youremail-somethingweird@gmail.com and then just change the password to something you will know. Hope that helps! 
Sophia SaikaliSophia Saikali
I am having the same issue; cannot complete this challenge because of insufficient privileges...