function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jon LeeJon Lee 

Learn CRM Essentials - Data.com Assessment App

Hello Everyone,

I am on the Learn CRM Essentials -> Data Quality module and am at the point where I need to install the Data.com Assessment App to complete the challenge.

I am able to install it, but when I click "Check Challenge," it gives me the error message the the package could not be found intsalled in the org.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and I've also tried going through Incognito in Chrome as the troubleshooting guidelines suggested, but nothing seems to work.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jhon,

Sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

Please double check the below steps once again which should do the trick.

1)Get into https://appexchange.salesforce.com

2)In the top right corner in search dialogue box enter Data Assessment and click on the app

3)In the next page you get an option of Get It Now when you click on this button you will be prompted with two options

4)  a)Install in production
     b)Install in Sandbox
  choose the first option(Install in Production)

5)"This app does not list support for your edition of Salesforce. You can continue installation, but it may fail later in the process.", the above error will be displayed on the next page.Click on I accept terms and conditions and click on confirm and install button on the above page.

6)Now you will be prompted to log in with your developer edition login credentials.

7)In the next step, you will be prompted with three options

a)Install for Admins Only
   b)Install for All Users
   c)Install for Specific Profiles...

Choose the first option from the above(Install for Admins Only) then click on install

8)Select on grant access and click on continue and click on done

9)Now log into your developer edition org and refresh the page, on the top right corner in the app menu you will be able to see data assessment app.

10)Thereafter following the rest of instructions, you will be able to successfully complete the challenge.

Still, if the problem persists may I suggest you please log out of all the accounts, clear the cache and give a try once again which should probably resolve the issue. 

Please mark it as solved if your problem is resolved.

Regards,
Nagendra.
Tina P 7Tina P 7

Be careful. It kept trying to download into the company production environment rather than the trail environment.  

It should be intelligent enough to know if you are signed in which environment to load into, otherwise, ask which of all the environments you are associated to do you want it to load to for added protection.