function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alberto FontovaAlberto Fontova 

Quick Action and Static Action Elements Missing From Flow Palette

Hello, 

I am working on a project in Trailhead building out the account reassignment flow. I am at the end but have encountered a strange situation. I need to a send-email action but do not have the Quick Action or Static Action elements available in the palette panel. I have a second dev org in which these elements do show up in the palette. I have checked documentation, Googled it, and have check configuration (email deliverability) privileges, etc., can't figure it out stumped. 

Any help, ideas would be great!

Thanks so much!
Al
Best Answer chosen by Alberto Fontova
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Alberto,

If you have the email alerts in the Flow Palette You could create an email alert to accomplish the same task. 

If you don't have email alerts option in the flow palette then I would suggest you log a case with salesforce support which might be the best option you have.

You may reach salesforce support here: Hope this helps.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Regards,
Nagendra.

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Alberto,

If you have the email alerts in the Flow Palette You could create an email alert to accomplish the same task. 

If you don't have email alerts option in the flow palette then I would suggest you log a case with salesforce support which might be the best option you have.

You may reach salesforce support here: Hope this helps.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Regards,
Nagendra.
This was selected as the best answer
Alberto FontovaAlberto Fontova
Hi Nagendra, Appreciate the reply. I could not resolve at least in the sense of getting the elements available in the flow palette, will submit a case for this to SFDC. What I did was create a package, move the flow to another org to continue the work. Best Regards, Alberto
Lewis HowelLewis Howel
Hi, did anyone find an answer to this? I have the same issue now in LEX Flow Builder, where no actions load on the Action Element. I have raised a case with SF Support, but as yet, no resolution. This is happening in all of my sandboxes and my production org. I've seen some other bits on line where it may be linked to a managed package that has expired, which causes an error loading actions (even though not refrenced in the flow), but as yet, I've not found it to be the case....still going through them all mind
Lewis HowelLewis Howel
Hi all,

So I heard back from Salesforce R&D, as the answer for my issue was that I had a default value in a date field on a quick action, that was slightly wrong. So check all you quick actions as well. Definitiion below for reference:

Original formula was 

DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(TODAY()) & ' 09:00:00' )

This leads to a parse error when the formula is evaluated as a side effect of describing all invocable actions at Flow Builder initialization time.

Workaround : Add a space before 09:00:00 in the formula as below - DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(TODAY()) & ' 09:00:00' )
Lewis HowelLewis Howel
Sorry, above formula didn't have the space orginally....

DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(TODAY()) & '09:00:00' )