function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Evgeniya MikheevaEvgeniya Mikheeva 

Build a suggestion box app : Functionality.

I need an anonymous suggestion box. Can suggestions to that box be submitted anonymously (within this demo) or is it possible with SalesForce at all?
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
HI Mikheeva,

Are you talking about Trailhead module: Suggestion Box App, if yes, you can not save a record anonymously as a Salesforce license user is required.

-Lokesh
Ashish DevAshish Dev
Yes you can do it in salesforce definiatly. 
Do you want to collect suggetions from salesforce internal users or publicly (with or without authentication?)? 
Implementation aproach may differ slightly based on above question. But in general... 
1) create a custom object to hold sugestions. 
2) make a process builder to update owner of the record to a dummy user upon creation if it for internal user. 
3) you can create salesforce public community if users are external. 
Let me know if this helps you. 
Evgeniya MikheevaEvgeniya Mikheeva
@Ashish Dev, Yep, the idea is to collect suggestions from internal users, but anonimously. Or even better if a user has a choice whether to submit it with his credentials or anonymously. 
I'm just having Admin Beginners training now (going further to the development options) and saw the demo to create an APP I need. Just wondering whether it supports the required functionality. Thank you for the general line described above. Can I come back to you with it if I have issues in the development process?
Ashish DevAshish Dev
Good luck for your training. 
Sure, salesforce community always welcome you.