function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Utility 8Utility 8 

Can't fix JWT "invalid_grant" "user hasn't approved this consumer" error

I recently had to refresh my sandbox which wiped out my sandbox specific connected apps.

I've recreated them and cannot get past this error. In the past I was able to go to https://test.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/authorize?client_id=[client_id]&redirect_uri=[redirect_uri]&response_type=code and accept the app. I have done this. The user even shows up in the "Connected App User's Usage" list. But no matter what I do or how many times I create new apps or change this or that setting I continue to get the same error:
"invalid_grant" "user hasn't approved this consumer"

I am at wits' end.
Renan AmaralRenan Amaral

I'm having the same problem.. just updating this post in case someone brings the answer.

Thank you all !

J. PostonJ. Poston
I tried so many things I can't guarantee this is what solved it for me, but one step I did was edit the app, unchecked Enable OAuth Settings, waited awhile and re-enabled them and re-uploaded my cert for digital signature.  Maddingly enough, I spun up another sandbox to try and pinpoint exactly what got things working but that sandbox worked perfectly out of the gate without this error. Maybe a step of last resort is delete the sandbox and try again.