function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mark PresslerMark Pressler 

Funding Circle (fundingcircle.com) is looking for an experienced SalesForce Developer. Contact me directly at mark.pressler@fundingcircle.com

Be an implementer: you’ll perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
Be an owner: you’ll customize and implement profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, etc.
Be a support system: you’ll address support issues and work collaboratively with our CRM Systems Manager and development teams.
Be a builder: you’ll design, document, and implement projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset and specific initiatives to improve data hygiene and security.
Be a documenter: you’ll document best practices in release management, SFDC data management, and ongoing improvements to Funding Circle’s CRM environment.
Be a teacher: be generous with your time and expertise to teach stakeholders and our fellow Funding Circlers how to answer their own questions with tools you build.
Our ideal teammate has:
4+ years of experience with enterprise Salesforce implementations, testing & support.
experience with 3rd party applications (Docusign/Conga).
experience with Apex, VisualForce, SOQL/SOSL, Javascript, HTML, and CSS.
Salesforce.com Administrator Certification, Salesforce Developer (Dev 401) Certification.
a self-starter mentality with an enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, team oriented start-up environment and the ability to maintain poise under pressure.
Ashish_Sharma_DEVSFDCAshish_Sharma_DEVSFDC
Hi Mark ,

Would you consider remote developer ?
I am a certified salesforce developer with 5+ years of experience on salesforce platform .

Regards
Ashish
Ron AndersonRon Anderson

Hello @Mark,

Hope you are doing well.

I have sent you a resume please check.

Regards,
Ron Anderson

Matt M 3Matt M 3
Hello Mark:

Our sister company in Boston has 20+ SFDC Consultants available on contract. If you are looking for any Salesforce consultants for your ongoing projects (Min 3 Months Project), we can help you. Please let me know if this is something we can open for discussions.

Thanks,

Matt
mproperty0@gmail.com