function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ana SantillanAna Santillan 

Password test environment

Good afternoon, could someone support me to know how to access my account if I forget my password in a test environment? Please urge me to change my email and activate it on another salesforce account, in advance thank you. Greetings.
Tom AustinTom Austin
If you're trying to access a trailhead playground environment you can just select your playground and hit "Launch your hands-on org" this will log you on automatcially. You can find this button at the bottom of most project units. If you trying to access a regular dev org, you'll just have to hit "forgot  your password?". 
Ross ParksRoss Parks
I am having a similar issue, I am need the actual password to use dataloader and I don't know the answers to the security questions so I can't reset the password.
Tom AustinTom Austin
Are you using a Trailhead Playground org?
Ross ParksRoss Parks
Yes....Cunning-moose-xxxx-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com
Tom AustinTom Austin

Okay so first step is to login to Playground using the "Launch your hands-on org" button. You can find this button at the bottom of most project units. No password required this method. 
Next step is to got to Setup > Users > Select your user > Reset Password

This will send a link to the email associated with your user and will prompt you to generate a password

Ross ParksRoss Parks
which requires you answer a security question such as what city where you born in? Which I did not set up for this hands-on org
Ross ParksRoss Parks
These steps don't require a secret question

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

Please mark as best answer