function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nadia AyoubNadia Ayoub 

I am working on the Trail "Enable Communities and Learn About Additional Features"

I am getting an error "Sorry, this domain name is already taken".  I am just enabling communities for the first time right now, so how is this possible?  Any ideas?
Etienne Rocheleau 9Etienne Rocheleau 9
Domain names are uniques for all Salesforce organizations, that probably means someone else is already using the name you chose when you tried to enable communities.

Choose something else until it validates.
Arwa Millwala 6Arwa Millwala 6
I am getting error in completing the Trailhead "Community Rollout Strategy" module "Enable Communities and Learn About Additional Features".It is throwing an error while registering for domain name. I am trying to give domain name as "CloudClicks" but it does not accept and shows domain name is already in use, so I tried with CloudClicks123 and it gets saved, but while validating the challenge it is not allowing me to proceed . Please help.
Hi Nadia, Would you be able to resolve this issue?
Etienne Rocheleau 9Etienne Rocheleau 9
Can you give more details about what the problem is while validating the challenge? It may not be related to the domain.
The error says "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The community is either not created (or) the name of the community is not Cloud Kicks and url is not "/cloudkicks".
Thanks I have resolved the issue. I have created it with Community name "Cloud Kicks".