function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kyle Lewis 7Kyle Lewis 7 

Looking for Salesforce Developer

We are looking for a fresh, eager, and passionate Salesforce developer to support a growing family of companies in the Philadelphia area. We are flexible when it comes to your location. Local or remote will work. This is a project based job, and we are looking for someone with the following skills:
  • An understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
  • Including reports and dashboards.
  • Data imports (using data loader or other tools).
  • General problem-solving skills in Salesforce.com
  • Project exposure including configuration, integration, implementation and customization
  • Salesforce Developer Certification would be advantageous
RKSalesforceRKSalesforce
Hi Kyle,

I am interested. Please let me know your contact details so that i can share my CV.

Regards,
Ramakant

Ashish_Sharma_DEVSFDCAshish_Sharma_DEVSFDC

Greetings !!
I am Ashish Sharma , I am a certified salesforce developer /consultant .
I am in salesforce ecosystem from last 4 years .
My services are below.

1. Design Solution on force.com
2. Develop visualforce  pages ,apex classes ,apex triggers ,Integrations and any /k .such as reports/dashboards initial sales ,service setup etc .
     3.Support to existing implementations on adhoc and hourly basis .
My Salesforce Certifications are follows.
     1.Certified developer 401
     2.Certified App builder
     3.Certified ADM 201
     4.Certified sales cloud

I have worked on nearly 5 end to end enterprise applications and nearly 200 small projects/tasks in 4 years of duration.
I have worked on many integration projects where one of them is salesforce to citrix integration .
I would love to discuss opportunity to work with you .
Here are my profile links
LinkedIn : https://in.linkedin.com/in/ashish-sharma-☁☁☁☁-3b3b4a55
Salesforce Blog : http://ashishsharmadevsfdc.blogspot.ae/
Salesforce Discussion Boards : https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsProfile?userId=005F0000004uUXfIAM&communityId=09aF00000004HMGIA2

Please let me know if we can futher discuss your requirements.
Regards
Ashish
Email :ashish.sharma.devsfdc@gmail.com
samrsamr
Kyle, We are already working with several US based salesforce firms on our remote dedicated resource monthly billing model.Iam sure this model will be a good fit for your requirements. Please drop an email to discuss.
samr@expsoltech.com
www.expsoltech.ca

Rejith VarmaRejith Varma
Dear Kyle,

Good Morning. It is a pleasure to apply for this opportunity.

I am a Salesforce Admin and Developer and I can help you here. We als have an SF consultant in Philadelphia as well if you want a person onsite.

About us:
I am a certified developer and administrator with multiple years experience, managing and implementing Salesforce for small and medium organizations. In addition to the basic setup, reporting/dashboards and data loading, we can also will guide you on the best practices and ways to ensure data accuracy etc during daily usage. I have good knowledge about almost all areas of Salesforce including customization and integration. I always prefer to configure than code - because I believe that is what Salesforce is built for (code, only if you cannot configure)

These are my strengths in addition to my Salesforce skills:
I listen more and communicate well. I can articulate my thoughts properly  and I will ask a lot of questions before I suggest a solution. I will not offer you the moon, but I will deliver what I have promised. 

I would be privileged to connect with you and discuss this further. 

You can know more about me from the links below:
• My Salesforce Community Profile: goo.gl/tKCTh4
• My Linkedin Profile: https://goo.gl/KOwvGZ

Looking forward to partnering with you. We can also discuss the option of having our SF consutant in Philadelphia visit you to discuss this opportunity in details.

best regards
Rejith Varma
Val KozhirnovVal Kozhirnov
Hi Kyle,

I represent JET BI consulting from Belarus. We are Salesforce registered partner and key development partner for several PDO (Preferred Development Organizations at Salesforce) in the United States.

Please drop an email (valery.kozhirnov@jet-bi.com)

regards,
Valery
Nithesh NNithesh N
Check my Profile at https://nithesh.herokuapp.com . I believe I fit your requirements.
Peter LangePeter Lange
Hi Kyle,

If you're still ineed of Salesforce development work, my company, Marble Method Software, can be of assistance. Our Salesforce certified developers have a decade of combined experience working with a diverse client base, including Salesforce itself. If you'd like to discuss how we can help with this, or any future projects, please reach out to me at the contact information below. Thanks!

Peter Lange
​peter@marblemethodsoftware.com
Shubham NandwanaShubham Nandwana

Hi Kyle Lewis,

If the offer is still open. You can connect to AppPerfect Corp. for any kind of services or challenges related to salesforce. 

AppPerfect provides a wide range of Salesforce services to automate business processes, build application services, implement security and provide integration with external systems. Our Services are as follows:
 .Build a completely secure data model with field level security.
. Help you automate your business by providing expertise in various aspects of process automation.
. Force.Com Development.
. Extend The Salesforce Platform.
. Make Every Application Mobile - Instant Available Runtime, Custom App Development, Heroku etc.
. Data Integration - Connect To Data Sources, Extend access to powerful API’s, Cloud-To-Cloud Integration etc.

Please write to us at salesforce@appperfect.com with your requirements and we can set up a quick call to discuss.

Best Regards,
Shubham Nandwana.
 AppPerfect Corp.
salesforce@appperfect.com
408-252-4100
http://www.appperfect.com/services/salesforce/
Salesforce Development & Operations Experts

Syed MacSyed Mac
Hi Kyle. 

This is Syed from TechSteedes Global Services Pvt. Ltd. a Registered firm in India. We have an In-house Salesforce developers team with 2+ years of experience and Consultants with 4 to 10 yrs of experience. The staff is Salesfoce certified.

We currently support few companies in India and also cater to the needs of Offshore Clients providing them Job Support. We work 24/7 for clients across the globe. Our pricing is fexible.

You can reach me at my US number (469) 250-5866.  We provide daily work updates and have a very transperant work culture.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Syed
+91 - 8790526866 / 9640077178
USA : +1 (469) 250-5866
AppsApps
Are you still looking for SF developer.  Please contact me at aparnajobs15@gmail.com