function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Harish Chekurthi 9Harish Chekurthi 9 

want to add all opportunities on accounts

I want to create a custom field on Accounts to calculate all the opportunities on the account. eg(ordered, Invoiced, Partially Invoiced)

Could someone please help me out.
Best Answer chosen by Harish Chekurthi 9
Karan Shekhar KaulKaran Shekhar Kaul
HI Harish,

Under Filter Criteria select "Only records meeting certain criteria should be included in the calculation" User-added image

All Answers

Hi Harish,

Create a rollup summary fields on Account for opportunities. Select count as roll up type & under Filter Criteria provide the criteria for which you want to create rollup.

Hi Karan, thank you for the help. if I select Roll-up Type as count it is only giving the count of all the records. I want the amount of all opportunities to be rolled up based on (Ordered, Invoiced and partially invoiced)
HI Harish,

Under Filter Criteria select "Only records meeting certain criteria should be included in the calculation" User-added image
This was selected as the best answer
and instead of COUNT select SUM
User-added image
Hi Karan,
Please see my below condition.

User-added image
and I am getting value as Zero as per below
User-added image
Hi Harish,

You need to create one field each for Invoice amount,Ordered Amount & Partial Invoiced amount
Hi Karan, if I create a field for individual stage, can I create a formula to sum up all the average deal size.
Hi Harish,

Yes, Create a formula field on Account to sum/average all values from rollup summary fields.