function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Derek Patrick DayaDerek Patrick Daya 

VisualForce rendering field works on Sandbox but not on Live Org

I have created a VF page on Sandbox and it's working as expected, when Singapore is selected on the Country of Residence field a new field will be appearing called Work Status.

I deployed it to Live Org and when I tested it there the Work Status field do not appear when Singapore is selected on the Country of Residence.

Can anyone please help?

I followed this article and it worked perfectly on Sandbox but not on Live Org.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000003854&r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.ph%2F&type=1

Best Answer chosen by Derek Patrick Daya
Finally figured it out. It was the Work Status field access.

All Answers

This is my code to my VF page. The one in bold is the part that is not working.

<apex:page standardController="AVTRRT__Job_Applicant__c" sidebar="false" tabStyle="Account" showHeader="false" extensions="DerekUpdateShortlistedApplicant">
<style type="text/css">
</style>
<apex:form >
<div align="center">
<div class="row">&nbsp;</div>
<apex:commandButton action="{!saveapp}" value="Submit"/>
</div>
<table width="550" height="200" border="0" align="center" valign="top" style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;margin:0 auto;color:#4b4b4d;text-align:left; font-size:12px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="10">
    <tr>
        <td><apex:image id="Red_The_Consultancy" value="{!$Resource.Header}" width="550" height="110"/></td>
    </tr>
</table>
    <table width="525" border="0" bordercolor="grey" style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;margin:0 auto;color:#4b4b4d;font-size:16px;" align="center" valign="top" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5px">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
        <td width="400" style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;margin:0 auto;color:#000000;text-align:left; font-size:12px;">Thank you for sending in your CV for the role of &nbsp;<apex:outputField value="{!app.AVTRRT__Job_Title__c}" />. Our Recruitment consultants are currently reviewing all CVs and required a few further details from you. Can you please fill the questionnaire below as soon as possible to help us further process your application.<BR /><BR />We look forward to hearing from you and will keep you updated regarding the progress of your application.<BR /><BR /></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td width="400" style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;margin:0 auto;color:#000000;text-align:left; font-size:12px;"><apex:pageBlock id="Nationality"><B><apex:outputLabel value="What is your Nationality? (Optional)"></apex:outputLabel></B><BR /><BR /><apex:inputField value="{!app.Nationality_2__c}" style="width:50%;" required="false"/></apex:pageBlock></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td width="400" style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;margin:0 auto;color:#000000;text-align:left; font-size:12px;"><apex:pageBlock id="CountryOfResidence"><apex:actionRegion ><B><apex:outputLabel value="In which country do you currently reside?"></apex:outputLabel></B><BR /><BR /><apex:inputField value="{!app.Country_of_Residence_2__c}" style="width:50%;" required="true"><apex:actionSupport event="onchange" reRender="WorkStatus"/></apex:inputField></apex:actionRegion></apex:pageBlock>
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td width="400" style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;margin:0 auto;color:#000000;text-align:left; font-size:12px;"><apex:pageBlock rendered="true" id="WorkStatus"><B><apex:outputLabel value="Work Status?"></apex:outputLabel></B><BR /><BR /><apex:inputField value="{!app.Work_Status__c}" style="width:50%;" rendered="{!IF(app.Country_of_Residence_2__c='Singapore',true,false)}"/></apex:pageBlock></td>
    </tr>

<tr>
        <td width="400" style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;margin:0 auto;color:#000000;text-align:left; font-size:12px;"><apex:pageBlock id="NoticePeriod"><B><apex:outputLabel value="What is your current notice period?"></apex:outputLabel></B><BR /><BR /><apex:inputField value="{!app.Notice_Period_2__c}" style="width:50%;" required="true"/></apex:pageBlock></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td width="400" style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;margin:0 auto;color:#000000;text-align:left; font-size:12px;">
        <apex:pageBlock id="PreviousEmployment">
        <B><apex:outputLabel value="What is the name of the company you currently work for?"></apex:outputLabel></B><BR /><BR />
        <apex:inputField value="{!app.Current_Employer__c}" style="width:50%;" required="true"/><BR />
        <B><apex:outputLabel value="What is your current Job Title?"></apex:outputLabel></B><BR /><BR /><apex:inputField value="{!app.Current_Employment_Job_Title__c}" style="width:50%;" required="true"/><BR />
        <B><apex:outputLabel value="What Date (Month & Year) did you start working there?"></apex:outputLabel></B><BR /><BR /><apex:inputField value="{!app.Current_Employment_Start_Date__c}" style="width:50%;" required="true"/>
        </apex:pageBlock>
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td width="400" style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;margin:0 auto;color:#000000;text-align:left; font-size:12px;">
        <apex:pageBlock id="CurrentRemuneration">
        <B>Please provide details of your current Salary</B> (<I>Please do not include any discretionary bonuses</I>)<BR />
        <B><apex:outputLabel value="What Currency are you paid in?"></apex:outputLabel></B><BR /><BR /><apex:inputField value="{!app.Current_Remuneration_Currency__c}" style="width:50%;" required="true"/><BR />
        <B><apex:outputLabel value="How much do you currently earn?"></apex:outputLabel></B><BR /><BR /><apex:inputField value="{!app.Current_Remuneration_Amount__c}" style="width:50%;" required="true"/><BR />
        <B><apex:outputLabel value="Is this an annual or monthly salary?"></apex:outputLabel></B><BR /><BR /><apex:inputField value="{!app.Current_Remuneration_Salary_Type__c}" style="width:50%;" required="true"/>
        </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <apex:pageBlock id="IdealRemuneration">
        <B>Please provide details of your ideal Salary</B> (<I>Please do not include any discretionary bonuses</I>)<BR />
        <B><apex:outputLabel value="In what Currency?"></apex:outputLabel></B><BR /><BR /><apex:inputField value="{!app.Ideal_Remuneration_Currency__c}" style="width:50%;" required="true"/><BR />
        <B><apex:outputLabel value="How much would you like to earn?"></apex:outputLabel></B><BR /><BR /><apex:inputField value="{!app.Ideal_Remuneration_Amout__c}" style="width:50%;" required="true"/><BR />
        <B><apex:outputLabel value="Is this an annual or monthly salary?"></apex:outputLabel></B><BR /><BR /><apex:inputField value="{!app.Ideal_Remuneration_Salary_Type__c }" style="width:50%;" required="true"/>
        </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
</table>
<table width="550" align="center" valign="top" style="font-family: Calibri, sans-serif;margin:0 auto;color:#4b4b4d;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
    <tr>
        <td height="14"></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td colspan="2"><apex:image id="Red_The_Consultancy2" value="{!$Resource.Footer}" width="550" height="30"/></td>
    </tr>
</table>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Finally figured it out. It was the Work Status field access.
This was selected as the best answer