function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rob LilleyRob Lilley 

Error: A workflow or approval... ORA-20067, ORA-01403, ORA-06502 - SLEEPY.CPICKLIST

Hi, I wonder if anyone could point me in the right ditection please? we have a custom object 'Monitoring Report' that is updated from an online form and has been working fine for about a year. Without any changes we are occasionally getting the following error message:

Error Message  
There are simple workflow rules against this object and I have de-activated but the issue still persists. I have no idea what a SLEEPY.CPICKLIST might refer to - any help greatly appriated - thank you, Rob 
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Rob,

The first rule of the Seven Dwarves Club is: Talk about the Seven Dwarves club.
The second rule of the Seven Dwarves Club is: Collect all 7. 

That said, whenever I have run into one of the 7 dwarves, I've ended up having to contact support.

My issue was the field update was trying to manipulate the total price field. I ended up replacing the workflow with an after update trigger.

May I suggest you please raise a case with salesforce support team which is the best option you have.

You may reach salesforce support team at the below address. Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra.