function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Everita MackoEverita Macko 

Path & Workspaces Optimize Sales Processes Using Path

Hi All!
I can't complete this challenge for weeks, at the start I have this kind of error

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OUCYFONJ

I created new DE, still not working, also deleted cookies and check that there is no namespaces. (I have done this on Chrome, Edge and internet)

Today I tried to finish this module again. And have new problems. In Google Chrome I can't create New Path, getting this error :
User-added image
User-added image
After that, I do the same on the Edge, but again I get this error :
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OUCYFONJ

Please suggest something,
Thank You.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Everita,

There are few trailhead challenges where you have to use brand new developer org's to pass the challenge successfully.Please make sure you are using a brand new dev org in order to validate this challenge.

Please let us know whether you are performing the challenge in trailhead playground or developer org?

And for the error in the above screenshot may I suggest you please give a try in a different browser by clearing the cookies and cache which might help you accelerate further.

Please let us know if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra.

I created Brand new dev org. cleared cookies and cache, try all browsers and no success.
I'm  performing this challenge  in developer org.
reference error id: OQYOGIAJ