function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rachel ParkRachel Park 

'Data Modeling - Create Object Relationships' issue

I am trying to complete the Data Modeling Trailhead and am having an issue with "Create Object Relationships." I have confirmed that I created the custom fields for the 'Campsite Relation' object, but it keeps showing me this error. Error message
Campsite Relation object - custom fields created
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated - thank you! 
Best Answer chosen by Rachel Park
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Make sure Name field is automuber and please FLS for all field and provide the access to system admin

All Answers

Zuinglio Lopes Ribeiro JúniorZuinglio Lopes Ribeiro Júnior
Hello Rachel,

Make sure your Campsite Reservation sObject API Name is Campsite_Reservation__c and that your object is deployed. You can check these information in the API Name as shown in the image below and also the Deployment Status. You can change it editing the object.

User-added image

Hope to have helped!

Regards.

Don't forget to mark your thread as 'SOLVED' with the answer that best helps you.
Zuinglio Lopes Ribeiro JúniorZuinglio Lopes Ribeiro Júnior
Furthermore, make sure the Child Relationship Name for User__c field and Campsite__c is as indicated: Campsite_Reservations

User-added image

Hope to have helped!

Regards.

Don't forget to mark your thread as 'SOLVED' with the answer that best helps you.
Rachel ParkRachel Park
Thanks, Zuinglio! I have confirmed all of those items are as they should be but am still receiving the error. Any thoughts? Thanks so much for your help!
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Make sure Name field is automuber and please FLS for all field and provide the access to system admin
This was selected as the best answer
Rachel ParkRachel Park
Thanks, Amit! Yes, the Name field is Auto-Number format and the Admin profile has CRED/ View All/ Modify All permissions to the 'Campsite Reservation' object. FLS Is read access for all fields; edit access is enabled for "End Date," "Start Date," and "Campsite." Any thoughts? Thanks! 
Rachel ParkRachel Park
Ah, thanks, Amit! On second glance, I noticed the FLS for the "User" field did NOT have read access on. Once I enabled it, I was able to complete the challenge. Thanks so much!