function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jeremy BradshawJeremy Bradshaw 

The 'New LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component does not have the wedges set to 'Lead Source'.

No matter what i do, i can not get this to work in my DE org.  I've tried reinstalling the package as well, still will not work.
Any suggestions?  Anybody?
User-added image
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jeremy,

Please check below post for the same issue
May I suggest you please double check with following steps:

1. Open "Reports" tab
2. Look up "3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption" dashboard
3. Select Edit (Action column) on the "3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption"
4. Click "Edit Attributes" (wrench) on the "New LEAD Trend by Source" dashboard
5. Uncheck "Use chart as defined in source report" checkbox
6. Choose type of chart as pie and wedges as lead source
User-added image

Please let us know if this helps.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Thank you for the reply Nagendra.
Following the steps is still not helping, I believe it's because of a layout issue in my DE org.
Below are my screen shots per instructions, you'll see what I'm talking about.
1. Open "Reports" tab
2. Look up "3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption" dashboard
User-added image

3. Select Edit (Action column) on the "3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption" ----- I click edit and get this:
User-added image
4. Click "Edit Attributes" (wrench) on the "New LEAD Trend by Source" dashboard
Per the screen shot above, I don't see "Edit Attributes" (wrench)

5. Uncheck "Use chart as defined in source report" checkbox
6. Choose type of chart as pie and wedges as lead source
Never mind, I figured out how to use my "playground" instead of the DE account.  The DE account was limiting abilities to complete this challenge, the only work around is to use a "playground" account.  I had to force a password reset on the playground account and log into app exchange with the playground account.  Only then could I complete this.  6+ hours wasted ;)
Amanda McCrackenAmanda McCracken
I ended up havign to go into a new playground and start all over and passed! after a whole week of trying to figure out :)
Georgi ManovGeorgi Manov
Thank you Nagendra! Worked from the first time.. I got stuck here for 6-7 hours as well.. Now I understood how to do it correctly!
Abhishek Sharma 283Abhishek Sharma 283
I have seen that many are facing issues in this task(including me). Even when I did google, there were not many well explained solutions for it. Finally! I have resolve it  after 2 days and thus posting key steps that must be followed. 
1) Uninstall and delete the dashboard package.
2) Close all google chrome instances and open new incognito window.
3) Create new playground and reset its password. Note the username and password somewhere.
4) After resetting the password, you will be automatically logged in with that new password via link in email. 
5) Use salesforce classic for this task. Install package by going to app exchange. (Don't click on the link provided to install step up in trailhead.)
6) During installation you will be asked for relogin. Please enter the username and password which we have noted in step 3 above.At one place you will be asked to select either Production or Sandbox installation. Select production and give access to ADMIN only.
7) After successfull installation, go to dashboard and refresh it.
8) Click on the report component and edit the chart only by clicking on edit button.
9) Choose pie chart and set the wedges to "source". Save it.
10)Imp. Now go to dashboard list,refresh & select the dashboard and click on an tools icon above the piechart component. 
11)Imp. Select piechart and wedges here again, click save and run report.
12) Before clicking on verify step button, refresh the page. Done. 

Gokul DaghaleGokul Daghale
worked