function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Emily Walton 16Emily Walton 16 

Apex Job Aborted - Trailhead Tracker Config

I am trying to configure the Trailhead Tracker app in Salesforce, but I can't get the Apex job to run. It keeps saying it was aborted. I need help figuring out how to get it to run so I can start using the Trailhead Tracker app. 

Thank you for your help!
jigarshahjigarshah
@Emily Walton - You can use the Setup > Apex Jobs option within Salesforce, to identify the Aborted Job and it also shows the reason for it being aborted. Based on that we can identify the further steps to troubleshoot.

Worst case you can raise a Case through your Partner Community to get help in setting up the Trailhead Tracker App.

Please mark this question as SOLVED and the answer as the BEST ANSWER if it helps you resolve your issue.
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
The only thing I can really see is that it says:public class PS_ScheduledDispatcher
Class is not defined as global

But not sure what to do with that information
jigarshahjigarshah
@Emily This means that the Apex calss which is intended to be scheduled, needs to marked as global but is marked as public instead which is causing the problem. You would have been able to make this change provided the package was an Unmanaged one but that is not the case.

Also, did you go through the Installation Guide within the Details tab on the Appexchange Listing to make sure you have not missed out on any steps or prerequisites.

In case this does not work, I would recommend raising a Case with Salesforce to get this resolved.

jigarshahjigarshah
@Emily - Just referred this link and got to know that for any technical support associated with Trailhead Tracker, you will need to do the following

If you can't find the answer to your question in this FAQ or Installation Guide, send an email to trailhead@salesforce.com with “Trailhead Tracker” in the subject line.

Refer this link for further FAQ and information around Trailhead Tracker support - https://quip.com/MUhKAnQqyU3g
atormanatorman
Hi @Emily - I'm the product manager for Trailhead Tracker. I'm sorry you're running into this issue.

PS_ScheduledDispatcher is not part of the Trailhead Tracker app. However, I believe you that it's not working. If it's okay, I'll reach out to you directly via email so that we can troubleshoot what's going on. 

Thanks!

AT
Thank you. I just responded to your email. I appreciate the help.