function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MaverickDevMaverickDev 

Installing Lightning Partner Management

Hi,
When I'm trying to install Lightning Partner Management package into my salesforce developer account but it does not get installed and shows few permission related message;

Lightning Partner Management
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.

Lightning Community Themes(communityThemeDefinitions/Partner_Management.communityThemeDefinition) Missing feature. Installing this package requires the following feature and its associated permissions: Lightning Community Themes
Lightning Bolt Solutions(communityTemplateDefinitions/Partner_Management.communityTemplateDefinition) Missing feature. Installing this package requires the following feature and its associated permissions: Lightning Bolt Solutions

I did not find any permissions related to above message, hence I need suggestion for the same.

Thanks in advance!
Javwad AzeemJavwad Azeem
Hi MaverickDev,

Have you tried installing this app into another org? 

However, it seems a known issue to me, please refer the below link:-

https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000eQVzAAM

Otherwise, you need to contact the Manage package support team to recompile the manage package

Regards,
Javwad Azeem
MaverickDevMaverickDev
Thanks, Javwad for your reply!
I was trying to install a package which was provided by SFDC itself. Hence, I've submitted a case to Salesforce as it looks like we need a partner account in order to achieve the same. I'll keep posted.

Thanks again!

MaverickDevMaverickDev
It was due to my developement accout has ran out of space. Hence, it was throwing that issue. Deleted unwanted lead/contact records and it worked.
Daniel_NissanDaniel_Nissan
Hi, I am also trying to create a new community using the "Partner Management" Lightning Bolt on our developer addition but I get this error.

An unexpected error occurred. Try again or contact your Salesforce administrator for help.
Error: 523403380-132038 (176237463)

And then it returns to the Enter Name screem

Setup error message

I managed to install a similar community based on the "Partner Central" template.