function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Andrew B 1Andrew B 1 

Why do I see THIS...?

I am doing the trailhead for Process Automation

The problem is I don't see the options to add Pending, and some of the others like Customer in the Field Value Picklist. This is what I see:
User-added image

I'm getting the following error on this trailhead: 
Account setup for challenge incomplete. Please add 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' picklist values to the Account 'Type' field

This is for the challenge that says "Create an approval process that validates when a Prospect Account becomes a Customer."

Please help
Anjita MaheshwariAnjita Maheshwari
Hi Andrew,

The error message says, "Please add 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' picklist values to the Account 'Type' field". Have you added the three picklist values 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' to the 'Type' field of standard object 'Account' which was the first point of challenge?

Thanks,
Anjita
Andrew B 1Andrew B 1
Anjita, that is the problem that I am asking about is they don't even SHOW in the UI for me to add, as you can see in the screenshot..
Hi Andrew,

You need to add new picklist values 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' to the 'Type' field of standard object 'Account'. In the screenshot, you are updating the field update action of approval process. Search Account in quick find box -> go on the fields of account -> here you will have standard field 'Type' -> Go on the field and add new picklist values 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' using New button in front of 'Account Type Picklist Values'. Please let me know if you still face any issue.

Thanks,
Anjita
Andrew B 1Andrew B 1
I am just seeing this when I type 'Account' in quick search under setup:
User-added image
Hi Andrew,

I am talking about the setup page of your production org. See the attached screenshot.Need to click on Fields link under Accounts

After that you will see Type field of picklist type. Go to that field and add the picklist 'Prospect', 'Customer' and 'Pending' to the field.

User-added image

This is the issue according to the error message and should resolve the issue after ensuring these three picklist values are present in the field 'Type' of object Account.

Thanks,
Anjita