function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Karen WheelerKaren Wheeler 

Report filter not working

I'm trying to do a basic filter which compares two custom Account objects. One is a field "Last_Month_Revenue__c" and the other is "Current_Month_Revenue__c". I'm trying to get all accounts where the last month revenue equals 0, and the current month revenue is greater than 1. I've tried numerous combinations like <1 or =0 in the Last Month Revenue field. Both fields are defined as currency fields, no calculations or anything funky. But SF is returning numerous accounts that have revenue in the Last Month Revenue field.

This is such a basic filter I can't believe I can't resolve the issue - hoping that someone else has run into this problem. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Never mind! Realized that I was pulling the SFID for the contact, not the company which was skewing the results of the data. Resolved the problem by using the date value "Last Month" combined with Revenue >1 for this month.
Follow up comment - would still like to know if there is a way to get (1 AND 2 AND 3) AND (1 AND 2 AND 4) style queries/reports to work! The problem is the AND between the two criteria groups.