function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tim Walter 9Tim Walter 9 

How to Save Data Loader Setting Changes?

I recently got Data Loader 39 and was trying to update settings for updating nulls.  I can't seem to save the settings.  I scroll to bottom of settings the screen won't go to the end and can't save.  I'm I missing a step?

User-added image
Maharajan CMaharajan C
Rather than closing the window with the X at the top right, hit "Return" on your keyboard.  That will "click" the "OK" button that exists off your screen.It's kinda dumb that you have to do that, but it works.

Can you please Let me know if it works or not and also If you face any problems!!!

If it works don't forget to mark this as a best answer!!!

Thanks,
​Raj
Fabian Manzano 6Fabian Manzano 6
In case this helps anyone as I couldnt increase more my resolution of the screen,
I went to scale and layout in display settings
User-added image
And from there i select the minimum value in my case 100%
User-added image
Nejib Essouri 8Nejib Essouri 8
Hello,
If you not have the button save in your dataloader setting and you cannot save, the solution is => you make your modification and you click Ok (Enter) in your Keyboard :)
Thanks

Nejib

Pankaj PPankaj P

Thanks Fabian and Nejib

@Tim Walter 9 :  If your issue is resolved, please mark the best answer. This helps the community people for searching and encourage them to help others.

Julian YoungJulian Young
I found an answer - go to display settings on your monitor and choose portrait, then physically rotate your screen through 90 degrees. Your screen might now show the whole window.  I've also found that rotated I have to do less scrolling through our Lightning pages and it makes better use of our, generally, two column layouts.
Newbie999Newbie999
Hi, Just press enter after making the changes and it will do the trick (save and close the window)

Sam jeshwin rajSam jeshwin raj
@Newbie999 works enter btn