function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Austin VillanuevaAustin Villanueva 

visual force redirection to external page, made opencti stops working

Hi guys, I'm currently working on our integration with opencti, 
The issue is after I redirect the visual force to our (external page webphone) using window.location or window.location.href,
the opencti stops working but it is loaded successfully I think so because I checked it in browser debugger, it just stops running the enable click to dial. but if I put the external page webphone url as the opencti adapter url instead of the visual page(just to do the redirect), it works perfectly fine. 
The reason I want to do the redirect is because the Iframe in opencti always refresh each time the user switch page and we don't want our user to sign in again and again in our system. so my solution is to pass the email address of the user, but I can't access it with our site alone so I used the visualforce page to get the email and pass it as parameter to our site, and our site includes the opencti javascript url, so it should work but It's not working( the opencti js calls)

but as you can see the opencti stops working when I do the redirection but works if I put the direct url of our webphone. 
If you guys face the same issue, please help me guys. Thank you. 
all I need to accomplised is to avoid our user to login to our system each time they switch pages in salesforce.