function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
fred flores 20fred flores 20 

TrialHead Challenge: Close Your Deal Unit shows the following error

Trailhead Lesson reference: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/quickstart-lightning-experience-sales/steps/qs-lex-sales-4
The lesson is a carryover from a prior lesson: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/quickstart-lightning-experience-sales/steps/qs-lex-sales-3

therefore the source of the record created came from the qs-lex-sales-3. I found that when I tried to submit for challenge I get the following error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The record was not created correctly.

This does not make sense when the prior record was created by prior lesson and now has a problem to complete the existing? The instructions show the following update to the record name: 10,000 Units (Opportunity)

1. Amount from 100,000 to 120,000
2  Close date. (to present date).
3. Stage from 10 prospecting to 100% -Closed/Won.
opportunity from close your deal exercise
Appreciate feedback.
Thanks, Fred Flores 
RémiRémi
Hi
same issue.. I am quite desperate.. It seems super easy..But something wrong
Thx community for your support !
Rémi
Martin VyskocilMartin Vyskocil
I got the same issue as well. Should be super simple..
Anybody got it resolved?
Jeanne MoellerJeanne Moeller
I'm stuck on the same module.  The directions say to select the closed stage "closed won" but when I click in the Path on the Closed item, there is no drop down list to select.  How do I change "Closed" to a drop down list?
User-added image

User-added image
Jeanne MoellerJeanne Moeller
I figured out the answer to my own question and thought I'd post it here in case someone else runs into the same problem.  I had to go into Setup and in the Quick Find box, entered "Sales Processes".  From there, I selected "Retail Sales" (this was the only one listed) and added Closed Won and Closed Lost.  Saved, refreshed the challenge and it worked.  
Warehouse UserWarehouse User
Hi,
Also having the same issue in Training environment.  The Deal does not close as won properly.  Has anybody been able to figure thisout yet?
Vivian SuVivian Su
Has anyone figured this out? This is still not working!
Ranjana N NadigerRanjana N Nadiger
In my case, i edited setup > Sales Processes > B2B Sales Process to add Closed Won and Closed Lost. And then drop down is available to select Closed Won.

Hedy DjojoatmodjoHedy Djojoatmodjo
try with different org. it should be work
vikram singh 201vikram singh 201
thanks Heddy, it's best answer