function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Patrick McClellanPatrick McClellan 

Einstein login says my email is already registered.

I'm stuck trying to access Einstein Platform Account. It says my email is already registered, but I have no way to get in. PEM? HELP please.
Best Answer chosen by Patrick McClellan
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Patrick,

May I suggest you please revert back to the email which you have received so that there can be a possibility for someone on the other end can delete your account.If that's done you can start again which might probably help you to resolve the issue.

Please let us know if the information helps.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra 

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Patrick,

May I suggest you please revert back to the email which you have received so that there can be a possibility for someone on the other end can delete your account.If that's done you can start again which might probably help you to resolve the issue.

Please let us know if the information helps.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra 
This was selected as the best answer
Patrick McClellanPatrick McClellan
That's the problem: I received no email (no, it's not in the spam box). I have no way to respond or request help. I don't know who to contact or how. Any ideas?
Andi PoulsonAndi Poulson
I was having the same problem, and after digging around on here, I tried two things. First, I reset my email address for the user name on the platform services account that I had set up for the Be an Innovator Trailmix (used my work email instead of my personal email) and then I pasted the signup link into an incognito window in Chrome, and that did the trick. Before doing that, I tried the option to have the key reset and details emailed to me, and it never sent the email. 
Sreenu Reddy 16Sreenu Reddy 16
HI Viewers,

Any one help me   how to revert back to the email ,  Actuaaly when i try to Einstein login  it says my email is already registered..
Is it any solution rateher than this .
Thanks,
Srinivas
Siva Nanda 9Siva Nanda 9
I am also facing the same issue, anyone from Salesforce,   can you please look into this and resolve?