function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gowri RaoGowri Rao 

Could not find notification on dashboard. Please check the requirements again.

Hi there, can anyone help with the trail head challenge I am stuck with? I have tried all the solutions given in the forum. 

My problem is, even when there is a notification, I am getting this error. I have double checked the name i am giving the notification, the amount and other checks that have been given in the challenge. I have tried creating and deleting this notification several times with different time for notifying. I received an email only twice and the notification sign on the DE showed a notification twice only. I am getting the an error even when there is a notification. Any help from you is highly appreciated. Thanks for your time and patience. User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Gowri Rao
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Gowri,

On the left side of the dashboard, click on the Lost Opportunities top corner (1), to set the notification and ensure the name is as shown in (2) and selected condition is correctly selected as shown in (3). Please check the "With these criteria" has the correct values too. 
User-added image
Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Gowri,

On the left side of the dashboard, click on the Lost Opportunities top corner (1), to set the notification and ensure the name is as shown in (2) and selected condition is correctly selected as shown in (3). Please check the "With these criteria" has the correct values too. 
User-added image
Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
Gowri RaoGowri Rao
@nagendra, Thanks for taking the time to respond to my question.
Gowri RaoGowri Rao
@Nagendra, it got resolved. Thanks for your suggestions. I changed a few values, save it and checked the challenge. Then, again, I changed a them back to the challenge's specifications, it worked. thanks.
Keith MeschaKeith Mescha
I'm having this issue and tried what you suggested @Gowri to no avail. Still not able to check. Notice anything in my setup wrong? User-added image
Gowri KaranamGowri Karanam
@Keith Mescha, Please check this out. This snippet is from the challenge I solved. Make sure to check the active check box for the notification and also, if you want an aleret soon, change the time to which ever hour is close to you right now. For example it 5:00pm today is a closer time, set that as the time for alert than 12:00pm. that way you will get the notification faster.  Hope this helps. I also got successful only after a gazillion attempts.

User-added image
Keith MeschaKeith Mescha
Same issue here I actually get emails from the alerts but the challenge is never accepted in the trailhead. I guess I'll contact trailhead support on this one.
@Keith Mescha, I also checked your answer and it is pretty much what i have done except for changing the time on the alert. you can contact trailhead support ... just give it one more try if you can. 
out of say, 10 times i tried, i got notifications and mails, say for 3 times.
Dionne MooreDionne Moore
I have lost count of how many times I have done this challenge. I can see the notification and I get the emails, but Trailhead isn't seeing it. I am close to giving up. I might contact Trailhead..
Dejan MilinkovicDejan Milinkovic
Folks,  I have tried all the above solutions, I have screen shots of confirmations of conditions being met.
I have closed down every screen , logged in again then completed the challenge and still Trailhead will not accept the challenge and the error message above still appears. 
David Spina 9David Spina 9
I looked on another thread and you need to change the widget name/title to "Lost Opportunities Number Widget".
Brano TomicBrano Tomic
Just a thought, the question says..."Opportunity Details dashboard goes over $100 million" so why is the criteria set to "Equals or is greater than" and not "Is greater than"?
Bhavesh Jain 41Bhavesh Jain 41

Initially was struggling trying to change the name and doing a lot of changes. the steps I did to solve this challenge was

Move to the next unit

Come back to this unit and then I tried the steps by opening the DTC sales instead of the opportunity details Dashboard and was able to complete the challenge

Hope this helps

Paige Delk 9Paige Delk 9
Nothing in this thread or the other thread suggested by Trailhead help (
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G000000I5ZjQAK) is working for me.  *sigh*  -  This module needs to be fixed or removed; it's a complete waste of our time to be troubleshooting something like this. 
Babak KhiavchiBabak Khiavchi
This took me a while to figure out. My issue was that I had two Opportunity Details dashboards, and as soon as I deleted the one under My Private App, the challenge passed. Go to your Analytics Home page and View All dashboards to make sure you don't have duplicate names on the dashboards. 
Segun AderibigbeSegun Aderibigbe
I have tried everything possible still getting the same error message. please help me out