function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Avinash VellalaAvinash Vellala 

Change set serror

I am getting the below error whenever I click on the Inbound Change set.

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 529623232-731 (-2010398762)

I reuploaded the changeset few times, also recreated it. Basically it has bunch of page layouts that im trying to get across from one Sandbox to another Sandbox.This is only happening with a particular change set. What is going wrong here?

Thanks ,
Avinash
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Avinash,

This type of error indicates that an error has occurred that hasn't been trapped by the platform - a low-level Java exception for example.  All you can really do in terms of resolution is raise a case with Salesforce support team and wait for a response.

If you need to move quicker than, start removing functionality from the component to isolate where the problem occurs and see if there are any other mechanisms you can use.

You can use a binary chop technique of commenting out half the code and seeing if the error goes away, and narrow down from that.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra

Avinash VellalaAvinash Vellala
Hi Nagendra,

Thanks for your reply, I am unable to raise a case in the developer category as my org is on standard support. I will try removing each component and pinpoint the issue.

Thanks,
Avinash