function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Venkatesh LVenkatesh L 

How can I subscribe to get an email alert in salesforce?

Hi all,
Is there any functionality in Salesforce to subscribe for email alerts by users? For example, I have 10 email addresses with me. I am sending weekly report to those emails. Now I want to add 2 more email addresses to those 10 emails without logging into my salesforce account. If I enter an email address and click on Subscribe, it will automatically stored into the existing list of emails. Is there any functionality in our salesforce? else please let me know how can I approch this?
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Venkatesh,

May I request you to please refer the below link for reference. I hope it will be helpful.

Best Regards
Rahul Kumar
Venkatesh LVenkatesh L
Sorry Rahul. Please go through my question once and let me know. Say for example, You visited naukri website. In that some where you will find Subscribe with your email to get alerts from Naukri. Then after entering your email address and clicking on Subscribe button, you will get confirmation link to your email. On clicking that you are successfully Subscribed for naukri alerts. In the same passion, Is there any functionality in our salesforce to approch this? 

Thanks
Venkat.