function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Adam GrossmanAdam Grossman 

FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: Order End Date can't be later than its contract's end date.

I'm using a visual flow to create an Order and Contract (if one doesn't exist) from an accepted Quote. I'm getting a field integrity error saying that the Order End Date can't be later than the Contract End Date but they are the same. 

Here are shots of the error email I get indicating that the Contract End Date is being used to set the Order End Date. The value that gets entered in this case is July 1, 2019 which then gets transformed to June 30, 2019 8:00 PM which I assume is because I'm in Eastern time (though not sure why it's tranforming a date to a datetime as this is a date field). In both cases though the date (datetime) is exactly the same so I can't see why it would throw the error.

Contract end date

Order end date
Palmira AngelovaPalmira Angelova
Hi Adam,

I'm running into a related issue here - https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9060G0000005P44QAE - and my strong suspicion (despite not being able to find any documentation on this) is that this is a Salesforce-mandated validation that users are not able to control. 

It sounds like this is the case from your post, but if you could confirm for me that the above validation is *not* not something your org created, it would save me a lot of time. Thank you very much!