function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Barbara HanvilleBarbara Hanville 

Admin Beginner Data Modeling Create Object Relationships - "Favorite" does not exist?

The instructions say:
From Setup, go to Object Manager | Favorite.
On the sidebar, click Fields & Relationships.

I've not been instructed to create ' Favorite', so it does not exist?  What is it supposed to be and where are the instructions to create this? 
Best Answer chosen by Barbara Hanville
Maharajan CMaharajan C
Hi Barbara,

Just create the new custom object.and also you can refer the previous unit of your current challenge.

-Click the gear icon at the top of the page and launch setup.
-Click the Object Manager tab.
-Click Create | Custom Object in the top right corner.
-For Label, enter Favorite. Notice that the Object Name and Record Name fields auto-fill and choose the data type as Autonumber.
-For Plural Label, enter Favorites.
-check all the box in Optional features,Object Creation Options (Available only when custom object is first created),Search status.
-Leave the rest of the values as default and click Save.
-Select your desired Tab Style and click Next, Next, and Save.
-then you can you can see the Favorite From Setup, go to Object Manager | Favorite.

Can you please Let me know if it works or not and also If you face any problems!!!

If it works don't forget to mark this as a best answer!!!

Thanks,
​Raj

All Answers

Maharajan CMaharajan C
Hi Barbara,

Just create the new custom object.and also you can refer the previous unit of your current challenge.

-Click the gear icon at the top of the page and launch setup.
-Click the Object Manager tab.
-Click Create | Custom Object in the top right corner.
-For Label, enter Favorite. Notice that the Object Name and Record Name fields auto-fill and choose the data type as Autonumber.
-For Plural Label, enter Favorites.
-check all the box in Optional features,Object Creation Options (Available only when custom object is first created),Search status.
-Leave the rest of the values as default and click Save.
-Select your desired Tab Style and click Next, Next, and Save.
-then you can you can see the Favorite From Setup, go to Object Manager | Favorite.

Can you please Let me know if it works or not and also If you face any problems!!!

If it works don't forget to mark this as a best answer!!!

Thanks,
​Raj
This was selected as the best answer
Barbara HanvilleBarbara Hanville
Thank you Raj.  I had started the module a few weeks ago (when it was still Salesforce Classic), and had to redo - some options it wouldn't let me do again, so I couldn't find these instructions.  Worked like a charm!
John Brown 17John Brown 17
I had the same issue, thanks for the instructions to create the object.  BTW... I've been progressing sequentially in this trailhead, no previous module referenced the Favorite object.
Sanjay KhairnarSanjay Khairnar
The module have no instruction to create the Favorite so I was trying to find existing one. I am able to proceed after creating the new custom object Favorite. Thank you Raj.

Lauren BackusLauren Backus
This helped out a ton! I had the same issue of not being promted to create this object prior to this task with Data Modeling