function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jaya AdusumalliJaya Adusumalli 

Running into Deployment issues with Support Error

Hi,
    My development with CI was working fine for long time.
    Today I am running into some unknown errors whith salesforce support error codes. It ididn't provide any other  information.

I am not able to open a case as it is development related. Can you please suggest what are my next options?
    Here is the error, I am running into.
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (3778/3889)  -- Processing Type: ApexTrigger
[sf:deploy] -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[sf:deploy] Component Failures:
[sf:deploy] 1.  classes/AccountCalculateMappingBatchable.cls -- Error: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 747417724-75994 (62534562)
[sf:deploy] -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (3778/3889)  -- Processing Type: ApexTrigger
[sf:deploy] Component Failures:
[sf:deploy] 2.  classes/AccountExtensionFieldDescribeUtilTest.cls -- Error: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 747417724-75994 (62534562)

627.  classes/TestStatusControllerTest.cls -- Error: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 747417724-75994 (62534562)
628.  classes/TestUtil.cls -- Error: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 747417724-75994 (62534562)

*********** DEPLOYMENT FAILED ***********

Total time: 7 minutes 56 seconds

ant -lib lib/ -buildfile build/build.xml Build returned exit code 1

Best Answer chosen by Jaya Adusumalli
One of my team member run some script to reset the org. And then it started working fine.

All Answers

One of my team member run some script to reset the org. And then it started working fine.
This was selected as the best answer
wgouldingwgoulding
@Jaya - would you be able to provide some more information on the steps you took to resolve this issue?