function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JagadeesJagadees 

custom page navigation in process builder

In my present system, I have a VF page for my Lead home page from where the user views the lead list. And when he clicks a lead (Open Not contacted status), he will be taken to second VF page where he can see the primary details of the lead which are just a read-only. From here the user clicks a custom button to log his call outcomes when he gets a positive response, which in turn triggers the lead status change. I have page redirect utility class which helps the user to navigate to the custom lead details page now. All works well now.

Now I built a lead status trigger when a task field (picklist value) is inserted/ updated using process builder flow. I am triggering the lead status change from an update in the task object. Is there a way in process builder to do a page change/ navigation as well when there is a change in lead status? or Do I need to achieve this through code?  Reason for this is, for Open-Not contacted leads i have a complete custom page to show to the user and when the lead move to Working contacted status I need to show him a different page. Can anyone help me with this?