function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
manish bhatnagarmanish bhatnagar 

Data Modelling

Even after completing all the units (including challenges) in Data Modelling, Module is not getting complete. all other modules are completed successfully. Screenshot for reference

User-added image
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
hi Manish,

First sincerely regret the inconvenience.

I guess the problem might be caused because of the badges being updated
 to lightning.

As some of the trailhead modules are updated to lightning, trailhead might be checking the badge completion progress in terms of lightning UI.

As I knew Data Modelling and Data Management badges have been upgraded to lightning, this might be causing the issue.

May I suggest you please give a try by validating the same badges in a lightning user interface which should probably do the trick.

For more information please check this.
Please let us know if this information helps.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Hi Nagendra, I am performing all the exercises given as challenged in each module in lightning UI only. All other modules are working fine except Data Modeling. You are asking to revalidate same badge with lightning user interface, but i am not sure how to revalidate. Can you please provide steps for the same. Regards Manish
Nathan WiddicombeNathan Widdicombe
The challenge in the Create Custom Objects and Fields is not populating and I am unable to complete the badge for data modeling.  Any chance you can update the link so that I can complete the challenge  Thanks!
Diksha Goel 6Diksha Goel 6

Hey Manish,

As I created the new trailhead account now,the Data Modelling trail has four units,

But in your org it is showing only three, that's why it is not getting completed.
User-added image

Please try the below mentioned link for Unit: "Create Custom Objects and Fields" and complete the challenge,

surely,it will be marked as completed.

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/trails/force_com_dev_beginner/modules/data_modeling/units/creating_custom_objects_fields

Regards,

Diksha Goel

Hi Diksha, I am able to see new unit, "Create Custom Objects and Fields" , however challenge section is not visible under this unit, thus i am still not able to complete the same. Please help me by resolving this issue as well. Thanks and Regards Manish Bhatnagar
Laura StainforthLaura Stainforth
Hello, I am having an issue with this module as well. I can only see three units: Understand Custom and Standard Objects, Create Object Relationships and Work with Schema Builder. I completed challenges in all three units and have a checkmark with all three units. However, upon completion of the three units I did not get the automatic badge for the Data Modeling module. How can I complete it?
Laura GrebLaura Greb
Hello, I am also having the same issue with this module.  I can only see three units and all three are marked as completed but no badge was earned. Please advise on how this can be resolved.

Data Modeling Screenshot
Samuel ForbesSamuel Forbes
This module is broken for me. I can only see 3 units, and unit 3 won't complete despite the correct field existing. 

User-added image
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Samuel,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

I guess the problem might be caused because of the badges being updated
 to lightning.

As some of the trailhead modules are updated to lightning, trailhead might be checking the badge completion progress in terms of lightning UI.

As I knew Data Modelling and Data Management badges have been upgraded to lightning, this might be causing the issue.

May I request you please reach out to below email address for quick help. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the information helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra