function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AngrySlothAngrySloth 

Summer 17 Path error

I am experience an odd error since Summer 17 with a Path we where using on a Custom Object from a managed package.  We are using AccountingSeed financial package and I created a Path in Lightning Experience on the AcctSeed__Project__c object.  As you would expect this object is namespaced by 'AcctSeed'.  We have added our own custome field called Stage, which since we added it outside the package, contains no namespace leaving the API field name "Stage__c".  This all worked in Spring 17, but with the update to Summer 17, the path now throws and error stating "AcctSeed__Stage__c is not a valid field", which ofcourse it is not. Has anyone ran into this issue, where the package namespace is being appended to a field when it should not be?
Thanks for the help.
User-added image
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi AngrySioth,

May I request you to please refer the below link for reference.from success community. I hope it will be helpful.

Best Regards
Rahul Kumar
AngrySlothAngrySloth
Thanks for the reply Rahul Kumar, but that is not quite my issue.  If I try to create a new Path, is succeeds, but fails when trying to activate with the error of AcctSeed__Stage__c doesn't exist.  That is true because the "stage" field is simply Stage__c.  If I try to edit an existing Path on this object ( AcctSeed__Project__c ) the loadding spinner is always displayed and chrome devtools console shows:

Uncaught Aura.loadComponent(): Failed to initialize application. An internal server error has occurred Error ID: 613700857-5144 (2018685962) throws at https://legendboats.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/xgdp2hJ_fIFrGmk4WhT-_g/aura_proddebug.js:12916:7
AuraError