function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
alsinan nazimalsinan nazim 

Community Guest Auto Login

Hi, 

I had created a community using a VF page which is integrated with Lightning Component using lightning out. The Problem is, an external user cant access the page (not able to view the data on the page) without Login as a customer community login user. So I need to create an auto login functionality, ie, Automatically login as a guest when a user is directed to the community URL. How can I achieve that so that the external user can login without he knows, when the community home page (The same VF Page) is loaded first and then he can signup or login as himself. At first I'm thinking of providing a community login user username and password through an apex class. 

Any help will be appreciated..
Thank You.
Best Answer chosen by alsinan nazim
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

You can customize your login page, and you have select options that external users can use to log in.

Please refer below the post.

http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/22117/how-do-i-bypass-salesforce-login-to-do-sso-with-identity-provider

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as BestAnswer so that it will make available for others as a solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

Hi,

You can customize your login page, and you have select options that external users can use to log in.

Please refer below the post.

http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/22117/how-do-i-bypass-salesforce-login-to-do-sso-with-identity-provider

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as BestAnswer so that it will make available for others as a solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya
This was selected as the best answer
Thank you Sandhya.
But I want the external User to login with my Own credentials. ie, as a community login user. Will this one help to achieve the same.?

Enable access to communities for guest (unlicensed) users, without requiring them to log in or register with the community.

Please refer below link.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce_communities_implementation.meta/salesforce_communities_implementation/networks_public_access.htm

Thats Ok. I had already done that. The Page is visible. Prob is that, as I mentioned before, the Page is integrated with a lightning app using Lightning Out dependency. Only this things is not showing. All the other text and images in the VF page is accessible without login. The app is only loaded once a user is logged into the community. thats what I have to change. Thank you for your faster response. P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail -- SAVE PAPER! SAVE THE PLANET!
Thank You Sandhya.