function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BugudeBugude 

Issue with Creating Account Record Lightning Page via Lightning App Builder

TrailHead - https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/lightning_app_builder/lightning_app_builder_recordpage

I am trying to complete the challenge. I can create the Account Record lightning page, add highlights, twitter and tabs and save successfully.
When I go to account and click on account, the tabs component disappears.

When I go back to the lightning page in the lightning app builder, the tabs component is also disappeared from there as well.

I tried to add and save again and again, it does not work.

Any help or info on this is appreciated.
Best Answer chosen by Bugude
VENKATESAN SUNDARAM 8VENKATESAN SUNDARAM 8
Hi, It is my mistake. After dropping the "tabs" component, I understood that I have to pull the actual components into the relevant tabs. I didn't do it when I tried before. Also use the standard Colloborate tab and drop the feed component in it. Now it all works fine. Hopefully this helps you too

All Answers

Hi, Where you able to fix this issue? I am stuck with the same issue. When I add the tab component, it is not saved in the lightning page. I tried quite a few times and lost hope.
BugudeBugude
No Venkatesan, I am still facing the issue. I was hoping Salesforce moderators to reply on this with the resolution.
I am not if this is the case in actual production (non-developer orgs) as well.
Hi, It is my mistake. After dropping the "tabs" component, I understood that I have to pull the actual components into the relevant tabs. I didn't do it when I tried before. Also use the standard Colloborate tab and drop the feed component in it. Now it all works fine. Hopefully this helps you too
This was selected as the best answer
BugudeBugude
Thanks Venkatesan, I missed one step.