function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Matty BMatty B 

URL redirect to a detail record page within lightning component an aura iteration

hello fellow devs. i'm having an issue with linking to the detail record page of an account from within an aura iteration in a custom lightning component. it sounds pretty simple but causing some challenges. take the following code... it works but when i click the link to the account i get the lightning loading page and its slow to get to the account page. also from within SF1 it tries to open an external browser and requires login again.

<aura:iteration items="{!v.accounts}" var="account">
                        <tr>
                            <td><a href="{!'/' + account.Id}"><div class="slds-truncate">{!account.Name}</div></a></td>                 
                            <td>{!account.Owner.Alias}</td>
                            <td style="text-align:right"><ui:outputNumber value="{!account.Total_Amount__c}" /></td>
                            <td style="text-align:right;color:red">
                                <aura:renderIf isTrue="{!account.X30_Day_Totals__c lt -1500}">
                                    <c:svgComponent xlinkHref="/resource/SLDS212/assets/icons/utility-sprite/svg/symbols.svg#warning" class="slds-icon slds-icon-text-warning slds-icon--x-small" />&nbsp;
                                    <aura:set attribute="else">
                                    </aura:set>
                                </aura:renderIf>
                                <ui:outputNumber value="{!account.X30_Day_Totals__c}" />
                            </td>
                        </tr>
</aura:iteration>

I experimented with navigateToURL and navigatetoSobject and even sfone.navigateToUrl all with problems. if someone could provide the code sample of the component, controller, and helper methods (if necessary). it seems the SFDC dev document only provides the controller snippet.
Matty BMatty B
anyone?