function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sebastian Röder_CognizantSebastian Röder_Cognizant 

Can not change Column names (fields) in Community Builder “record list” component

Hi Everybody,

can somebody tell me how i can change the colums like "Name", "Company" or "State / Province" into other fields from Lead object? eg. show custom fields instead of these fields mentioned and seen in picture (Lead TodaysLeads)?

User-added image

Is it even possible? Hope anybody can help me out.

Thank you.
Best regards

Sebastian
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi Sebastian
i face this issue in past . and there is no option avalbale to change statnded list view full layout but
you can chnage custom/standred fields of lead object in compact layout first of all go to setup ---> lead ---> compact layout --- and create new layout ---and add fields that you want to display on lead list view .
after add fields click save button and click Compact Layout Assignment   button and click edit assignment  and select your new compact layout in  Primary Compact Layout drop down option.

in communities go to Community Builder  go to “record list” component and in the PROPERTY EDITOR select Compact instead  full
 see below image 
User-added image

and there is no way in full Layout for edit showing fields.
Thanks 
i hop its helps you 
If my answer helps you to solve your problem please mark it as best answer. It will help other to find best answer. ;-)