function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ryan FrazeeRyan Frazee 

Error: Challenge requirement is not accepted by SalesForce Instance - Formulas & Validations / Using Formula Fields

Problem:  The challenge requires an API name of 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c' but my salesforce instance doesn't allow that name and delivers the following Error:
The custom field name you provided Days_Since_Last_Update__c on object Case can only contain alphanumeric characters, must begin with a letter, cannot end with an underscore or contain two consecutive underscore characters, and must be unique across all Case fields.

So, in effect, my interpretation is the challenge requires something that my salesforce instance doesn't allow, so I don't know how to get around it.  

I am sure the error is mine, but I would really appreciate some guidance on how to resolve.

Notes:
1)  I did mention this in another thread https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000BMfxIAG
2)  Here are a few screen shots for reference:
User-added image
User-added image

Best Answer chosen by Ryan Frazee
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi Ryan Frazee
please remove __C in you Field Name salesforce automatic add __c after cutom field 

your field look like this User-added image

Thanks 
mark it best answer if it hepls you :)

All Answers

sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi Ryan Frazee
please remove __C in you Field Name salesforce automatic add __c after cutom field 

your field look like this User-added image

Thanks 
mark it best answer if it hepls you :)
This was selected as the best answer
Ryan FrazeeRyan Frazee

@Soni Piyush

You rock.  Thank you very much.  I have been beating my head against a wall for a while now.  Thank you!

Abdullah Abdullah 7Abdullah Abdullah 7
It worked for me too Piyush_Soni.... Thanks