function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Paride Ripoldi - WorkParide Ripoldi - Work 

Wave Analytics DE - Blocked due to a "Can't find dimension MasterRecordId" error during import DTC Sales Data through Data Monitor (as described on the Trailhead Module)

Hi all,
On the Wave Analytics DE, after the Refresh Sales Data thorugh the Trailhead Data Manager, when i try to Importing Data into Wave Analytics with Data Moniotr, the running job fail for the Default Salesforce Dataflow with this error:

Error executing node 102: Can't find dimension MasterRecordId in update dataset (02K0Y0000000EgZUAU_03C0Y0000000I9MUAU).

I'm blocked :(

Thanks

Paride Ripoldi
Chandana 2Chandana 2
Are you able to solve the above error... please help me out in the same
I am getting the same dimension not found error.

Arthur KongArthur Kong
I was able to get past this error by following the "Populate the relationship field" in this Knowledge Article: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000232548&language=en_US&type=1

BUT for that to work, it can't just be any record you have to update. It has to be one that shows up in the table in Data Manager==>Ingest==><Your Object>.  Find any record in that table and populate the (presumably) empty relationship field.  Then re-run the replication and then the job. 
Preetisoni DebiduttaPreetisoni Debidutta
Me too am also getting a same kind of dimension error:
-->There was an error executing the Aug. Campaign Campaign 3 node: Can't find dimension TopLevelCampaignId in update dataset