function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AmulyaAmulya 

Salesforce Full Sandbox has login issues after Refresh

Whenever I try to login with my password, it says Invalid Username/password. When I reset it and try logging in, first time it allows but next time when I try to login, again it doesn't let me in. This is happening from the last PROD to Sandbox migration we did 10 days ago.
Does anybody experienced the same?
Greg CooganGreg Coogan
Do you use Single Sign-On in Production? Are you trying to login to the sandbox with an account that uses Single Sign-On in Production? If so, that would be the reason you are having this issue. Sandboxes don't have SSO enabled. If this is your case, then you should refresh the sandbox using an account that doesn't use SSO, and then try logging into the sandbox with that account once it is refreshed.
AmulyaAmulya
Are you sure that Sandboxes don't have SSO enabled? Because you are right we are using SSO both for PROD and Full Sandbox. And after the Refresh, SSO is not working for Sandbox. Will discuss with my team, how feasible it is to do an other Refreshnow but thanks a lot for the suggestion. 
Greg CooganGreg Coogan
Yes, I'm sure but it can be re-enabled. You may not have to refresh since you are able to login after resetting password. You can just set up SSO again in the sandbox, or only use non-SSO accounts in the Full sandbox. I've had to deal with the same issue before.

Reference this useful documentation (https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewSolution?id=000175165)!