function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KaityKaity 

SalesForce Home Page after Successful login

Hi,
I have a customer requirement where they donot want to land into Salesforce standard Home Page, rather they want to land into a customized Page after successful login. Is it possible to achieve this without using community? Please help.
UC InnovationUC Innovation
Hi Kaity,

Yes it is possible to customize your home page. Here's some documentation regarding customizing your homepage.

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=customize_homepage.htm

Please mark as best answer if this helped you!
KaityKaity
I donot want to use standard Home page, neither I want to customize the Home page. I want a complete customized VF page after login. Is that possible?
UC InnovationUC Innovation
Hi Kaity,

Unfortunately it's not possible to completely replace the standard home page with a visual force page. However, there's a couple workarounds you could do.

1) Create a custom home page component from visual force and display only that component in the home page layout. 
2) Create your custom visual force page, and call some javascript in a homepage component to redirect to your custom visual force page. This method is not very clean, it will first load to the standard homepage then redirect the user to your custom VF page.