function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ramesh VaratharajRamesh Varatharaj 

Apex CPU time limit exceeded - Marketo pacakge

Hi Team, Need your guidance on troubleshooting. I wrote a process builder rule to update all related contact and lead, when a lookup user field on account is updated. I am getting the CPU time limite exceeded error for one account which has close to 1800 related records. I went through the debug logs - the CPU limits stays at 0 till it enters managed package, but spikes suddenly after entering managed package. The managed package is from Marketo (trigger - mkto_si.RemoveInterestingMomentLinebreaksContact) and they are saying that this is something to do with codes in my org. Any one experienced this? I have attached the debug log for reference....User-added image
Scott Wong 12Scott Wong 12

Ramesh - Any chance you were able to solve this issue? I'm running into this same thing.

I have a Salesforce Process that automatically changes a Contact's Owner to match the Account Owner upon Account Owner Change.
 Here is the error message I get:
"UPDATE --- UPDATE FAILED --- ERRORS : (CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY) mkto_si.RemoveInterestingMomentLinebreaksContact: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded"