function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
John TraceyJohn Tracey 

Why is the share button grayed out now?

Was working on GETTING STARTED WITH CHATTER trail and all of a sudden the share button is now grayed out on every single update area. I was doing great with this until that happened. I'm lost. I tried everything and googled that thing for hours and found nothing that worked.
Dushyant SonwarDushyant Sonwar
John, Below is the reason that will help you out to understand why share button grayed out.
https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewSolution?id=000230559&language=en_US
John TraceyJohn Tracey
Hi Dushyant! Thanks so much for your response, however that problem was fixed already. I have a new problem which is keeping me from getting a badge – it’s with Lemonade Stand. I had a report name Order Total by Flavor. I deleted it because it was wrong and now I can not use that name any longer. So I did some digging and found out that if I appended the name with a numeral that it would work. So I tried “Order Total by Flavor 1”. But it did not work. Here is the error I’m getting. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I’m trying to get ready to take the Admin Cert and would really like to have all the badges I can get for employment search. ################### ERROR ################### Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the reported named 'Order Total by Flavor'. Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps. ..................................................................................................... ############################################################ Thanks again! John