function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Martin De MeulemeesterMartin De Meulemeester 

Unable to finish the trailhead module "Spring 16 Release"

Hi,

Few month ago, I did some old trailhead module that I began but no finished. Today, I tried to continue this module but it tells me that it's impossible (module closed).
Is it possible to continue it again? Or at least, disable from my view "Active module"? It's the module "Spring '16 Release"

Thanks for your help !
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
Hello Martin,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but as far as I know of, you won't be able to complete that module... ever. They're deprecating the release modules partway into the next release, so you can expect Summer '16 to go away soon as well. I'm not sure if they'll remove it from the "Active Modules" view, though. I've spoken to the Editor-in-Chief of Trailhead before on this subject, but she has clearly stated that the old release modules will stay deprecated, and will continue to be deprecated.

Regards,
Parker
Thank you for your answer, Parker !

Do you know which person can I ask to remove this module from my "active view" ?

Regards,
Martin
Parker EdelmannParker Edelmann
Hi Martin,

That I do not know. I'm not sure what they are capable of doing, and if they are capable of removing it from your active view, I don't know if they will do it just for you. You aren't the only one to come across this issue, so Team Trailhead may already be working on a solution to remove modules from your active view when the deprecate them.

Your best bet is to post to this Success Community Group: https://success.salesforce.com/_ui/core/chatter/groups/GroupProfilePage?g=0F9300000009Nek - Trailhead. Make sure to include the URL to your Trailhead Profile Page. Also, don't expect a fast response; today may be the last day of Dreamforce, but everyone still has to travel home and members of TeamTrailhead may be taking a long deserved vacation as well.

I'm sorry that I can't do more for you.

Regards,
Parker
Thanks Parker ! I will do it.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Martin