function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mangesh Honale 1Mangesh Honale 1 

Community Builder not showing page contents

I have set up a community on sandbox environment. I had created some pages from community builder and added some lightning components to them. Builder was showing pages and I was able to edit them till yesterday. But today if I select any of the pages in page editor, it just shows blank page and nothing is visible. I can not modify it. In preview also it just shows blank page. 

Now when I created a new community and created new pages, the builder of new community works just fine. It shows page contents in page editor and I can modify them. 

Why is this happening? Am I missing anything here? Does anybody has any suggestions to avoid such issues in future?

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Mangesh,

Please check with the below information from getting started with communities which might help you.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce_communities_implementation.meta/salesforce_communities_implementation/community_builder_edit_pages.htm

Best Regards,
Nagendra.P
pandi GSpandi GS
HI,
did you figure out why it is happened? I am getting internal server error when i open the page in community builder for the component. Please share the light if you figure it out.

Thanks