function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Venkatesh LVenkatesh L 

I completed my task as per the instructions by trail-head.Even though I am getting an error with error id: FBTV

I completed my task as per the instructions by trail-head.Even though I am getting an error with error id: FBTV
Best Answer chosen by Venkatesh L
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Venkatesh lakshmaiahgari,

1.Usually, such type of error goes away after some time once you log out and log in again.

2.This error may occur if you have enabled namespace in your org.Trailhead does not support namespaced DE Orgs, and so if you have a namespace registered for the DE Org, you'll need to sign up for a new one and complete this task there. This error should go away.

Still, if you are not able to resolve, please post which module you are trying and what error you got(complete error) so that we can help you further.

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Venkatesh lakshmaiahgari,

1.Usually, such type of error goes away after some time once you log out and log in again.

2.This error may occur if you have enabled namespace in your org.Trailhead does not support namespaced DE Orgs, and so if you have a namespace registered for the DE Org, you'll need to sign up for a new one and complete this task there. This error should go away.

Still, if you are not able to resolve, please post which module you are trying and what error you got(complete error) so that we can help you further.

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
Venkatesh LVenkatesh L
Thanks Sandhya.