function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MissyLewMissyLew 

Issue with Auto-Syncing Quote to Opportunity in Flow

I have created a process builder that kicks off a flow on creation of an opportunity with a particular record type to create a quote with a quote line item. The flow ends with a quote sync element. If I take the quote sync element out of the flow, my process & flow work perfectly. As soon as I add the sync element, I receive the following error when trying to save my opportunity:

--------
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 21738981-503988 (-1330292421)

Click here to return to the previous page.
-----

If I take the element out of the quote and manually sync the quote from the quote record, it syncs with no problem. It is only when I am automating the syncing in the flow that there is an issue. I contacted Salesforce support and they said that they cannot support this issue because it is in a flow and they do not support flow issues. 

I have automated quote syncing in a flow with other client orgs so know it can be done. Any assistance anyone could offer would be great!