function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mike KortasMike Kortas 

Challenge Not Accepting

I am in Admin - Beginner > Data Modeling > Create Custom Objects and Fields. 

Up until this point, I was able to correct challenges and validate them.  Now, I cannot get Trailheads to ackloedge the launch of the Developer Edition.  I have double and triple checked my work.  

I tried again in "Admin - Beginner > Data Modeling > Create Object Relationships" and I get the same response.
In previous challenges, it recognized that I actually launched the Developer Edition so I assume that's part of the program.

I was using Chrome, but moved to IE.  I also cleared history/cache in IE as well.

I don't want to move on without confirming my work.  And to not know which ones I have already completed.

Here is a screenshot as well: .. Should it recognize the Developer Edition is launched?

User-added image

Mohan Babu Kutuvan JanakiramanMohan Babu Kutuvan Janakiraman
Hello Mike,

Have you created all the custom fields which had mentioned i.e Text Area, Number and Date fields as the error message states you had not created all the custom fields. Probably try checking the field label also correct.

Regards,
Mohan Babu
Mike KortasMike Kortas
I did. I triple (more really) checked my work. It's doing the same thing in other challenges as well.
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi Mike
go to below link for same issue
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BIsvIAG
i hop its helps you
Thanks
Mark it best if it helps you