function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Swiderski, ErikSwiderski, Erik 

Workflow rule based on a dependent field value

I need to implement a workflow rule that checks off a box on the account if the value of Source (which is dependent on another field on another object) is Website Lead/Quote. If tried ISPICKVAL and I've tried fieldname = "Website Lead/Quote" but the checkbox still won't check whent he criteria evaluates to true. What am I missing?

SalesFORCE_enFORCErSalesFORCE_enFORCEr
Can you verify in debug logs that the workflow is getting evaluated ?
Akhil AnilAkhil Anil
Can you post the screenshot of the record that you are testing and also the formula that you have in your workflow rule ?
Swiderski, ErikSwiderski, Erik
It didn’t work because I didn’t reference the right field to update in the workflow action. Still getting my feet wet with these things :-) I appreciate your reply. Erik S. Office Manager 1-800-89 SAVES x1471 A-Affordable Insurance Agency, INC. facebook * twitter * youtube CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Transmission of email over the Internet is not a secure communications medium. If you are requesting or have requested the transmittal of personal data, as defined by applicable privacy laws by means of email or in an attachment to email, please select a more secure alternate means of transmittal (such as the utilization of encryption technology) that supports your obligations to protect such personal data. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or telephone and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.