function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kaj E. PetersenKaj E. Petersen 

Trailhead Community for External Identity

I setup my community for partners.  And then when I check the challenge I get the "Could not find a Community named "Partners"." error message.  Unsure of steps to get around this issue.  User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Kaj E. Petersen
Justin NorvellJustin Norvell
I wound up figuring it out. The problem was not really that there was not a community name Partners. The problem was that the Partners profile was not added to the community. As soon as I added the Partners profile and checked the challenge it worked fine.

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please check if you have done

Complete the Initial Community Setup in the module and also make sure you copy paste the community name Partners from the challenge.As trailhead is particular about names and labels.

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

I'm have the same problem as above. Copy & paste was done for the community name.

https://norvy-developer-edition.na35.force.com/Partners/s/login/?ec=302&inst=41&startURL=%2FPartners%2F_ui%2Fnetworks%2Fmanagement%2FNetworkManagementAdminSetupPage%3FretURL%3D%252FPartners%252F_ui%252Fnetworks%252Fmanagement%252FNetworkManagementPage%253Fsetupid%253DNetworkManagement%26setupid%3DNetworkManagementAdminSetup
I wound up figuring it out. The problem was not really that there was not a community name Partners. The problem was that the Partners profile was not added to the community. As soon as I added the Partners profile and checked the challenge it worked fine.
This was selected as the best answer
Kaj E. PetersenKaj E. Petersen
Hi Justin

I went back earlier this weekend and found the that I had not created the Partners profile.  I just used the Partner like default profiles.  Once I created the Partners profile it worked.  I just didn't back out here to update the ticket.

Thanks for you help

Kaj 
Zahid Akhtar 5Zahid Akhtar 5
Community and Profile Name should be "Partners".
Profile name - "Partners" should be created prior to Community setup.

Profile Setup for "Partners".
User-added image

Community Setup for "Partners":
User-added image

Please provide link to install Dreamhouse Classic app for trailhead chanllenge.
For Dreamhouse Classic app comes with Lightning developer orgs. No need to install any package for this app.

http://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/lightningnow/
We need to create lightning developer orgs through above link and
Dreamhouse Classic app automatically will come with this org.

Please add this in below trailhead module.

Improve Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/migrate-a-classic-app-to-lightning-experience-with-declarative-tools

Thank you

Franco DuarteFranco Duarte
That was the trick. Following your instructions and Creating a new Profile labeled Partners worked. Thank you!!