function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kevin Boyer 3Kevin Boyer 3 

"cloudkicks" communities

I'm attempting to complete the module "Enable Communities and Learn About Additional Features."  The challenge is fairly simple: "For this challenge, create a community using the Napili template. Keep in mind that the URL you choose will be set in stone for the org. Create a community named Cloud Kicks with url value cloudkicks (url: /cloudkicks)."

However, when I enable "cloudkicks" as the URL, it tells me that it already exists. Option 1: check challenge (because it's done, right?) gave me a series of errors. So then I tried "Cloud Kicks" and "/cloudkicks") and nothing. Tried cloudkicks2 and got "already exists" error. Finally chose cloudkicks999, knowing better, but still, and got things enabled. But, of course, now the challenge won't accept. So ... what do I do?
Best Answer chosen by Kevin Boyer 3
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi Kevin
make sure that you use custom domain in your org. 
and your community useing Napili template
and check below screenshot of my org. i completed this challenge today.:) 
User-added image
open image in new tab for best view. and your url look like this 
Name = Cloud Kicks
https://yourCustomDomain-developer-edition.ap2.force.com/cloudkicks

Mark it best answer if it helps you so it make proper solution for others or if you have any issue with this you can post here :)
Thanks

All Answers

sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
hi Kevin
make sure that you use custom domain in your org. 
and your community useing Napili template
and check below screenshot of my org. i completed this challenge today.:) 
User-added image
open image in new tab for best view. and your url look like this 
Name = Cloud Kicks
https://yourCustomDomain-developer-edition.ap2.force.com/cloudkicks

Mark it best answer if it helps you so it make proper solution for others or if you have any issue with this you can post here :)
Thanks
This was selected as the best answer
Kevin Boyer 3Kevin Boyer 3
Thanks! Actually, I wasn't even in the Napili template - it didn't give me that offer at first (or I didn't notice). I just tried again and now all good. Yes, best answer.
Sunmisola Sanusi-TowolawiSunmisola Sanusi-Towolawi
How can  I go about editing my community, my "Manage" and "Builder" buttons are gone. I cannot even get into this URL. here is my screen shot so far:
User-added imagePlease help!